Yields.io is a start-up company that offers monitoring and automated validation services, identifying issues in machine learning algorithms and turning them into actionable business insights. We are currently part of the renowned IMEC.iStart incubator program and have our offices in Ghent (Belgium) and New York (US).
The Yields.io Product Specialist team has the mandate to identify client opportunities and grow sales from the products and services of the Yields.io model risk management portfolio. To that end, Product Specialists are empowered with driving all pre-sales related activities and with supporting the sales process by qualifying and connecting with prospects from inception through closure. In addition, Product Specialists work closely with the R&D and Business Strategy groups to create value for our clients through improved product innovation and quality. An overview of typical responsibilities appears below:
- Perform pre-sales presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects, clients and partners
- Answer to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Generate pre-sales support documents, proposals and presentations
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Prepare and conduct product workshops and support proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Work closely with product management, R&D and business strategy teams
- Assist partners, external reps and value added resellers during the sales process
Strong knowledge in the domain of financial products, risk management and quantitative finance/modeling (e.g. model validation, credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk etc.).
Understanding of the key US regulations relevant to model risk governance (SR11-5, SR15-18, CCAR, CECL). Similar knowledge of EU regulation (FRTB, IFRS9, Mifid II, TRIM) is a plus.
At least 2 years of demonstrable experience in a technical pre-sales role
Basic understanding of technological concepts such as machine learning algorithms, parallel computing and modern web architectures
We are looking for a self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate is moreover a fast learner with an aptitude to present and demonstrate the innovative capabilities of our model risk management solution
You will be based in our NYC office and become part of a young, dynamic fintech company. As a product specialist, you will work with industry-leading quantitative experts, product strategists, senior developers and data scientists to solve one of the most important problems in machine learning. We will offer you a competitive remuneration and you will get numerous opportunities to visit our clients both locally and internationally.
- The startdate is flexible, but preferably around February 15 2018
- The Application deadline is February 1 2018
If you are interested, please mail your CV and cover letter.