Yields.io offers automated model monitoring and validation services, identifying issues in algorithms and turning them into actionable business insights. Its platform is used by C-level executives, model validators, developers, risk managers and traders to detect and analyse model issues and to improve model governance. Thanks to the unique combination of products and services, Yields.io assists clients globally to manage model risk by increasing the understanding of model behaviour across the enterprise. The company has its headquarter in Gent (Belgium), is part of the IMEC.iStart incubator program and is backed by investments from Volta Ventures (early-stage European VC) and Michel Akkermans (serial entrepreneur, private investor, and former CEO and chairman of Clear2Pay).
We are currently looking for a business developer to drive our expansion in Europe. As you will join our senior executive team, you will have a wide array of responsibilities, including
- Develop our business on both sell side and buy side by leveraging direct relationships and scoped marketing campaigns
- Create structural partnerships
- Establish thought leadership via conferences, speaking engagements, panel discussions, meet-ups and other events
- Review and assist in the management of the strategic roadmap specific to the European market (related to product coverage, regulatory frameworks, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Several years of experience in a B2B senior business development role
- A strong network in the financial industry, ideally centered in London
- Proven track record engaging C suite executives
- Proven track record in building out a sales and delivery team
- Work with a world class team of senior developers and data scientists to solve one of the most important problems in machine learning
- Early stage competitive base salary with strong bonus and equity component
- You will be working out of our Belgian office in Ghent.
Flexible, but preferably around April 15 2018.
How to apply
If you are interested, please mail your resume and cover letter.